This contemporary, second-floor apartment lies within walking distance of Keswick's hustle and bustle, including a wealth of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Park up in the nearby car park.
Access Apartment Castlerigg via the keypad on the main door via Lake Road.
Take the stairs up to the second-floor to reach Apartment Castlerigg.
Finished in with stylish tones, Apartment Castlerigg welcomes couples seeking a refreshing base in the Lakelands, boasting a sleek open-plan living space overlooking the main street.
Dust off those cooking books and take over the kitchen, appointed with all the essentials for a short break, including an electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box and a dishwasher to assist with the cleaning up!
As the night grows darker, retreat to the bedroom, tastefully furnished with a king-size bed and Smart TV, so you can catch-up on your favourite shows in bed.
Awaken from a leisurely slumber to glorious views towards the Catbell range before stepping under the en-suite shower for a quick rinse.
Apartment Castlerigg offers a superb escape to the North of the Lake District.
- One king-size bedroom with Smart TV and en-suite bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box, dishwasher
- 2 x Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Off-road parking in a public car park with EV charging
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.1 miles, Derwent Lake 1.2 miles
- Apartment Castlerigg should be accessed from the main road, firstly reaching a reception area
- There are stairs up to the property
- This property only accepts children up to the age of 3 years old
- The car park is free from 6PM to 9AM the following morning