Located centrally in Keswick, a popular town in Cumbria is Apartment Catbells, a wonderful open plan top floor dwelling.
Enjoying elevated views over the surrounding countryside while being well-positioned in the Lake District National Park, Apartment Catbells offers two guests a stylish base for a romantic getaway.
Benefit from nearby parking.
Park up in the nearby car park.
Access Apartment Catbells via the keypad on the main door via Lake Road, guiding you up to the top floor level.
Enter the contemporary, open-plan living space, where you can relax upon plush seating, prepare delicious meals in the sleek kitchen, and gather around the dining table for a meal for two.
After toasting to your getaway, refresh in the shower room, before locating the chic king-size bedroom, offering a true sense of home.
Find everything you need for a self-catered stay surrounding the apartment, ready to traverse further through the wonders of Cumbria.
Spend some quality time with Apartment Catbells as your home-from-home.
- Top floor apartment
- Panoramic view
- One king-size bedroom with Smart TV
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail, and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and halogen hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box, dishwasher
- 2 x Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Off-road parking in a public car park with EV charging
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.1 miles, Derwent Lake 1.2 miles
- There are steep stairs up to the property; there is a handrail
- This property only accepts children up to the age of 3 years old
- The car park is free from 6PM to 9AM the following morning