Located in the Cumbrian town of Keswick, in a prime position in the Lake District National Park is Apartment Helvellyn, a contemporary ground-floor dwelling.
Adorning a stylish interior, with an open-plan living space, a sumptuous king-size bed, and a lavish en-suite with free-standing bath, Apartment Helvellyn makes the ideal base for a romantic getaway for couples seeking a setting just a stone’s throw from the town’s amenities and attractions.
Park up in the nearby car park.
Access Apartment Helvellyn via the keypad on the main door via Lake Road.
Apartment Helvellyn is located on the ground floor, and be welcomed by the chic living space, featuring everything you'll need for a self-catered stay; the kitchen is well-equipped, along with a dedicated dining area for two, and a homely sitting area.
Before heading out for the evening, enjoy an indulgent soak in the free-standing bath, returning later to unwind in the stylish bedroom.
Come morning, make further memories with your loved one, starting from Apartment Helvellyn.
- One king-size bedroom with Smart TV and en-suite bathroom with freestanding bath, handheld shower, basin, heated towel rail, and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and halogen hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box, dishwasher
- 2 x Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Off-road parking in a public car park with EV charging
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.1 miles, Derwent Lake 1.2 miles
- This property only accepts children up to the age of 3 years old
- The car park is free from 6PM to 9AM the following morning