Resting in the bustling town of Keswick, Cumbria, and in the Lake District National Park is Apartment Latrigg, a stylish ground-floor dwelling.
Enjoying a contemporary feel, with state-of-the-art appliances, an EV charging point, and a private patio, Apartment Latrigg invites four guests, ideal for couples sharing, friends and families; it's also suitable for those with limited mobility, due to its ground-floor position.
Park up off-road before reaching the entrance of Apartment Latrigg, kickstarting your getaway in the open-plan living space; use this space as your social hub, adorning a sleek kitchen, a dedicated dining area, and plush seating to relax into.
Head outside to take advantage of your outdoor space, perfect for alfresco dining, with a glass of wine in hand.
Return indoors to catch some rest in either of the king-size bedrooms, complete with chic accessories and Smart TVs; the master enjoys an en-suite shower room, whilst the second bedroom is serviced by a wet room.
Awaken to an itinerary brimming with adventure in a property just a stone's throw away from Keswick' eateries, shops, and attractions.
Kickstart your Cumbrian break at Apartment Latrigg.
- Ground-floor apartment
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size with Smart TV and en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail, and WC, 1 x king-size with Smart TV
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail, and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box, dishwasher
- 3 x Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Designated off-road parking outside the property, with further parking available in the public car park
- Front and side patios with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.1 miles, Derwent Lake 1.2 miles
- This property only accepts children up to the age of 3 years old
- The patios are not enclosed
- The car park is free from 6PM to 9AM the following morning